← Back to news
List of guild perks (5.10)
Game Update 5.10 has added guild perks, which can be activated to provide benefits for your guild. Once activated, each player in the guild will receive a new ability or passive (check your Abilities window → Guild).
Unfortunately, this system is very opaque, with perks auto-refreshing every two weeks and a lot of the in-game tooltips being vague on the details. Therefore, we hope our list will help your guild decide what to activate.
Scroll down to see the full table of guild perks. Here is a description of what each column means:
- Set: Toward which set this perk counts. Once you have four perks from the same set, the respective set bonus becomes active.
- Glory Set Bonus: Increases CXP, XP, and Reputation earned by 1%. Every heal or attack has a 1% chance to grant a +50% Mastery Boost for 30 seconds. This effect can only occur every 30 minutes and will not be triggered in PvP or Master Mode Operations.
- Might Set Bonus: Your basic attack does 10% more damage and whenever you use an adrenal, your companions get a 20% bonus to damage and healing for 15s. In addition, grants a 0.1% chance of summoning a 100k-200k AoE attack whenever you deal or take damage, which can only occur once every 30 minutes. This effect is not applied in PvP or Master Mode Operations.
- Vitality Set Bonus: Increases healing received by 5% and reduces the cooldowns of all in-combat revival abilities by one minute and the Group Resuscitation guild perk by 50%. In addition, there is a 1% chance when you take damage while below 20% health to trigger a 5s Defense Bubble which absorbs a large amount of damage. These effects are not applied in PvP or Master Mode Operations.
- Zeal Set Bonus: Increases alacrity by 5% and on each damage taken, has a 1% chance to grant +25% alacrity for 30 seconds. Can happen once every 30 minutes. In addition, grants your companion +25% alacrity for 15s whenever you use an adrenal. This effect is not applied in PvP or Master Mode Operations.
- Fortune Set Bonus: Increases critical chance by 5%. This effect is not applied in PvP or Master Mode Operations. In addition, increases Time efficiency and Critical rate for all Crew Skills by 2%.
- Name: The name of this perk. Place your mouse cursor over the name to see more information, including the actual stat changes if the description does not mention it. Active perks are highlighted in a different color.
- Cycle: For each two-week cycle (from 1 to 5), the room slot in which this perk will show up. Cycle #2 began on December 11th with the release of 5.10, cycle #3 started on December 25th etc.
There are six rooms in total. Two rooms are included in the purchase of a guild ship; the other rooms must be purchased separately.
- Forward Command Room (active perks)
- Starboard Command Room
- Bridge (always unlocked)
- Engine Room
- Docking Bay (always unlocked)
- Port Command Room
- Length: How long this perk stays active once you purchase it, either 1 or 2 cycles (14 or 28 days). You don't have to wait the full time; you can deactivate a perk at any time and purchase another one instead.
- Cost: How many credits and guild commendations it costs to activate this perk, with a color based on the required guild level. Some perks also cost a Reinforcement Module.
- Guilds receive 5 commendations for each guild level, and an additional 5 commendations every 10 levels. In addition, when reaching the weekly conquest target, guilds receive commendations based on the invaded planet: 70 commendations for small targets (170k conquest points), 80 commendations for medium targets (550k conquest points), and 90 commendations for large targets (1.13m conquest points). Guild commendations are capped at 600; the current amount is shown at the bottom of the guild window and guild bank.
- You can get a Reinforcement Module by right-clicking on 10 Reinforcement Components and then putting it in the guild bank. Reinforcement Components are awarded from the weekly conquest rewards as well as from the Ossus Heroic mission if the Ossus Reinforcement perk is active, and from harvesting while any Harvesting Yield perk is active.
Two things to keep in mind:
- Perks are split into five tiers, requiring guild levels 1, 12, 32, 49 and 64, respectively. For more information on guild levels, click here.
- Perks that end with a I, II or III are limited to one per category. In other words, if you already have one perk from a category active, you cannot activate another perk from the same category. This does not apply to perks that grant conquest objectives.
In the table below, passive perks without a limit are shown in light grey.
The following perks are included in the game files but do not show up in-game. They might be added at a later date.
- Auto Loot Ability
Loot any nearby drop.
- FQN: gld.perk.active.auto_loot_ability
- Effect: abl.gld.perk.auto_loot
- Instant Guild Mail
Instant Guild Mail
Send mail to your guildmates instantly!
- FQN: gld.perk.bridge_1.instant_guild_mail
- Effect: tal.gld.perk.instant_guild_mail
- Guild Mount
- FQN: gld.perk.active.guild_mount
- Effect: abl.player.mount.gld.perk.guild_mount
- Warzone Looter
Chance to loot items from dead players in Warzones.
- FQN: gld.perk.content_1.crafting_mats_from_pvp
- Effect: abl.gld.perk.loot_from_warzone
- VIP Room Access
Receive access to the guild VIP room!
- FQN: gld.perk.bridge_1.vip_room_access
- Effect: tal.gld.perk.vip_room_access