< 1.4.0b | 1.4.1a >
New objects added in this patch
→ Read patch notes on SWTOR.com
Classes and Combat
- Stasis no longer prevents Force Lift from breaking on damage and making its target take less damage.
- Eye of the Storm no longer prevents Whirlwind from breaking on damage and making its target take less damage.
- Companions now respect "hide helmet" settings in cinematics and when speaking.
- The "Unify Color" option now works with Xalek's Pants in combination with Neophyte Robe.
- Crew Skill Missions now return the correct (higher) amount of materials.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Grand Moff Kilran's Fifth Fleet Troopers and Gunners now correctly despawn if the player group is defeated.
- Jindo Krey's ship can now be properly destroyed.
- Calibrating Shot (used by Imperial Siege Droids) now reduces damage taken by a smaller amount per stack.
- The correct (higher) amount of Rakata and Columi tokens is now dropped in 16-player modes of Eternity Vault.
- The correct (higher) amount of Rakata and Columi tokens is now dropped in 16-player modes of Karagga's Palace.
- Killing a tentacle while the Terror from Beyond is enraged in phase 2 now properly damages the boss for 5% of its health instead of 15%.
- In 16-player Hard Mode, the Terror from Beyond's enrage timer has been increased to 9 minutes.
- The Tunneling Tentacle buff on the Terror from Beyond no longer appears in Story Mode.
The False Emperor
Terror from Beyond
- Players are no longer able to revive in place while in a Group Finder Operation or Flashpoint.
- Personal starships now remain docked at their previous location when the player returns from a Group Finder instance after traveling to it from their ship.
- The Marauder's Battlemaster head piece no longer allows body type 3 heads to clip through it.
- The Voss Mystic armor set has been returned to its original color scheme.
- Elements of the Legacy panel now update without needing the player to log out and back in.
Missions and NPCs
- Weekly missions can now be acquired consistently.
- Keeping Secrets: This bonus mission now properly grants experience.
- Chaos and Harmony: The boss in this encounter now attacks players correctly.
- Same-faction matches now play the correct voiceovers.
- Players hit by a knockback while riding a taxi are no longer occasionally killed instantly.
- Voidstar matches no longer occasionally end early and grant a win to the incorrect team.
Alderaan Civil War
- Players can once again right-click names in chat to open the context menu.
- The "Hide Helmet" option is no longer located in the preferences. It can be accessed via the character window.
- The GTN now interprets multi-word searches using "and" instead of "or," returning narrower results as intended.
- Items on the GTN can now be properly filtered by the Strength stat.
Galactic Trade Network
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Corrected an issue that caused some female Mirialan characters' eyeballs to be visible through their eyelids when blinking.
- Corrected a very rare issue that could cause the incorrect character to be deleted. This could only occur when a player deleted a character immediately after renaming it such that it moved in the character select list due to alphabetization.
- Grouped characters can no longer become stuck on another player's starship.