< 1.6.1 | 1.6.2a >
New objects added in this patch
→ Read patch notes on SWTOR.com
- Players can now unlock additional character slots! Cost: 600 Cartel Coins.
- The Newcomer Bundle is now available! It contains a wide range of items to help new players expedite their travels. Cost: 405 Cartel Coins (discounted by 50% for a limited time!).
- Two new armor sets, the Interstellar Privateer Armor Set and Clandestine Officer Armor Set, can now be purchased. Each armor set costs 1,440 Cartel Coins.
- A new Cartel Pack, the Skip Tracer Cartel Pack, is now on the Market. Cost: 360 Cartel Coins.
- The Gamorrean Axe is discounted by 30%. Cost: 245 Cartel Coins.
- Fleet Passes (single use) are discounted by 33%. Cost: 60 Cartel Coins.
- The Life Day Bundle is discounted by 35%. Cost: 2,400 Cartel Coins.
- The Newcomer Bundle is discounted by 50%. Cost: 405 Cartel Coins.
- Unlock items no longer stack in the inventory.
- The Investigator’s Robe now displays the correct color when equipped.
- Revan's Mask no longer clips through hoods on some body types.
- The textures for the Forward Recon chestpiece now display properly.
- The appearance of the Phantom, Spymaster's, and Preceptor's armor now matches the appearance seen in the Cartel Market.
- The Stylish Dancer's Top no longer binds on pickup.
- The Statele Shan Holo-Statue and Darth Malgus Holo-Statue no longer allow the use of Heroic Moment abilities.
- The Cyan-blue War Hero's Color Crystal now binds on equip.
- Using Imperial and Republic Firework items now causes the player to kneel down.
- Tinsel Bombs can now be used on both friendly and hostile targets.
- Players no longer move when using Fountain Fireworks.
- Tooltips for equipment that requires the Event Equipment Requisition Authorization now update when the player unlocks the requirement.
- The Carbonite Chamber and Life Day Orb now properly regenerate Ammo for Troopers.
- The Remote Control Starship now regenerates a player's health and energy pool when channeled.
- Character slot restrictions are now being enforced:
- By default, Free-to-Play players are restricted to 2 characters per server.
- By default, Preferred Status players are restricted to 6 characters per server.
- By default, Subscribers are limited to 12 Characters per servers.
- All players have a Global Active Character Limit of 350 Characters.
- Additional Character Slots may now be purchased from the Cartel Market. Each Character Slot will increase the number of Characters a player may have across all servers by 1 (players can go beyond their default character slot restrictions). Each purchase will increase the number characters that a player may mark as Active across all servers.
- Subscribers who have more than the current character limits will be allowed to keep and play all characters.
- Preferred Status players who have more than the current character limits will be allowed to keep all characters, but will only be able to activate 6 characters per server unless additional character slots are purchased.
- No new characters may be created on a server if the account exceeds the server character limit until the number of characters on the server falls below the default limit plus any additionally purchased slots.
- Public Test Server characters no longer count towards character limits.
Classes and Combat
- Flechette Round's damage over time effect no longer interrupts players attempting to capture an objective.
- Acid Blade's damage over time effect no longer interrupts players attempting to capture an objective.
- HK-51's dagger, "Dicer," is now available in his combat outfit container.
- Warning: Rivals Detected: Players are no longer prevented from restarting this mission if they abandoned it. Players that were unable to re-obtain this mission can speak to Bren in Section X to continue.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Optimizations have been implemented to improve performance inside this Flashpoint.
- The Infected Screamer's Brutalize attack now respects player immunities to knockback.
- The Fifth Fleet Footmen and Fifth Fleet Gunners now spawn correctly during the Grand Moff Kilran encounter.
- X-37 Oppressor's Power Punch now respects player immunities to knockback.
- Enrage timers have been increased by 1 minute for bosses (excluding the Ancient Pylons encounter) in this Operation in 16-player Story and Hard Modes.
- Warlord Kephess' enrage timer has been increased to 5 minutes, 30 seconds in 16-player Nightmare Mode.
- The Defected Imperial Commander now spawns correctly in the Colonel Vorgath encounter.
- The Trandoshan Cannoneers and Trandoshan Mercenaries now spawn correctly during boss encounters.
- Enrage timers have been increased by 1 minute for bosses in this Operation in 16-player Story and Hard Modes.
- The Gargantuan Lobel mini-boss now spawns correctly.
- In the Terror from Beyond encounter, the Unstable Larva, Hypergate Beacons (in the first phase of Hard Mode), and Hypergate Irregularities now spawn correctly.
Kaon Under Siege
Terror from Beyond
- The Dread Guard's Corrupted Mask now uses appropriate voice sound effects during cinematics.
- The Devastator's Double-Bladed Lightsaber now correctly displays two blades.
- Legacy of Combat abilities can no longer be used inside Warzones.
- Using Priority Transport: Capital World now properly advances mission steps that require players to travel to Coruscant or Dromund Kaas.
Missions and NPCs
- Section X Weekly missions no longer autocomplete if the player has previously completed the component missions.
- The Section X daily mission area has had some encounters removed and others relocated to provide easier travel between mission objectives.
- March of the Dread Guard: Players now use the remote device recovered from nearby enemy NPCs to free all prisoners. Only 5 prisoners now need to be freed (down from 12), and leader NPCs count towards this goal.
- Imminent Threat: Only 8 escaped prisoners are now required for this mission's objective (down from 16).
- Find the Ancient Weapon: Players can now complete this optional mission after recovering the item from the chest.
- Justice: An issue that could cause players to become stuck in the floor on The Justice has been corrected.
- After Dreadtooth is defeated, Dreadful Resurgence no longer persists. Dreadful Essence must be used to increase Dreadtooth's difficulty.
- Dreadtooth's difficulty when he is affected by 3 or more applications of Dreadful Resurgence has been decreased.
- Dreadtooth no longer drops crafting materials when affected by less than 3 applications of Dreadful Resurgence.
- The anti-griefing "Dread" debuff applied by Dreadtooth now uses a shorter range.
- The Shriek attack used by Dreadtooth no longer causes too many visual effects to be played each tick.
- Players defending a pylon their team controls now gain defensive credit over time.
- Transmissions inside this Warzone now use appropriate voice effects.
- Players no longer gain attacker objective credit for finishing a capture attempt on an energy orb that has already been captured by another player.
- The costs for Grade 7 ship upgrades available from the Fleet vendor, Daily vendor, and Starship Upgrades credit vendor have been reduced.
- The credit reward from [Heroic] Space Combat missions has been reduced from 12,500 to 1,616.
- The "Unify to Chest" armor color option now works correctly for players and companions.
- Vendors now have a "Sell Junk" button that can be used to automatically sell inventory items that would be sold when sending a companion to sell junk.
- Four new item sorting options and a button to swap between ascending/descending (where applicable) have been added to the inventory and Cargo Hold windows.
- Preferred Players can now post 5 sales at a time on the GTN. Previously, Preferred Players were incorrectly limited to 2 sales.
Galactic Trade Network
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Several items that were missing correct translations in French and German have been updated.
- A rare issue that could cause a Premium or Preferred Player to function as a Free-to-Play Player temporarily has been addressed.
- Using /stuck now kills the player without penalty when used on a Personal Starship.