< 2.4.0a | 2.4.1 >
New objects added in this patch
→ Read patch notes on SWTOR.com
- Qyzen Fess is no longer overly excited by combat and will stop growling after the action has ended.
Items and Economy
- Bounty Reputation Trophies now stack in the Inventory Window.
- Bounty Reputation Trophies are now able to be sold to vendors.
- Basic Commendations Vendors have received their shipment of Isotope-5, and it is again available for sale.
- Twist, the Republic PvP Warzone Vendor for Smugglers, now carries a Conqueror's Professional Blaster Pistol and Offhand Blaster rather than a Sniper Rifle and Vibroknife.
- Assassins and Shadows will no longer be able to place their Phase Walk inside the starting spawn areas.
- Ranked Solo Arena Warzones no longer allow for a 5th team member in some instances.