< 2.5.0b | 2.5.1a >
New objects added in this patch
→ Read patch notes on SWTOR.com
- The Relics of the Gree Event will return on December 17th! Be sure to pay a visit to Ilum’s Western Ice shelf, as The Green Enclave will only be around until January 1st.
- Celebrate Wookiee Life Day starting December 17th. This new event will have players of all species throwing “Snowball Bombs” at each other with reckless abandon. This event will run until January 1st.
- The Ashfall Tauntaun can now be unlocked in the Collections UI.
- Jedi Consulars and Bounty Hunters will now Flourish when using the /flourish emote.
Classes and Combat
- Lethal Dose now correctly affects Interrogation Probe.
Items and Economy
- The following items no longer require “Event Equipment Requisition Authorization”:
- Infected Mako Customization
- Infected Andronikos Revel Customization
- Infected Corso Riggs Customization
- Infected Kira Carsen Customization
- Infected Tharan Cedrax Customization
- Infected Vector Customization
- Infected Malavai Quinn Customization
- Infected Elara Dorne Customization
- Advanced Black-Green Centurion’s Crystal
- Advanced Black-Green Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced Black-Green Hawkeye Crystal
- Advanced Black-Green Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced Black-Green Resistance Crystal
- Advanced Black-Green Savage Crystal
- Advanced Black-Green Vehemence Crystal
- Advanced Black-Green War Hero’s Crystal
- Republic Containment Officer Armor
- Republic Containment Officer Boots
- Republic Containment Officer Gloves
- Republic Containment Officer Helmet
- Republic Containment Officer Legs
- Republic Containment Officer Belt
- Imperial Containment Officer Armor
- Imperial Containment Officer Boots
- Imperial Containment Officer Gloves
- Imperial Containment Officer Helmet
- Imperial Containment Officer Legs
- Imperial Containment Officer Belt
- Sand People Bloodguard Bodywrap
- Sand People Bloodguard Footwraps
- Sand People Bloodguard Handwraps
- Sand People Bloodguard Headwrap
- Sand People Bloodguard Legwraps
- Sand People Bloodguard Waistwrap
- Sand People Bloodguard Wristwraps
- Gray Helix Lightsaber
- Gray Helix Saberstaff
- Gray Helix Blaster
- Gray Helix Blaster Rifle
- Gray Helix Autocannon
- Gray Helix Sniper Rifle
- Authorization: Gray Secant
- The icon for Rocket Pods will now display correctly on IL-5 class ships.
- Player’s clients will no longer crash when dragging their mouse in Galactic Starfighter.
- Players will no longer be able to access the Galactic Starfighter tutorial:
- While in combat.
- While falling.
- In an exhaustion zone.
- In any group instance including Warzones, Flashpoints, Operations, Galactic Starfighter matches, or Space Combat Missions.
- In any phased Mission area, including Class and Planetary Mission areas.
- When converting Ship to Fleet Requisition, the player will no longer be prompted individually for each ship.
- Hangar descriptions for the IL-5 SkyBolt, IL-5 Ocula, TZ-24 Enforcer, and TZ-24 Gladiator have been corrected to match their Cartel Market descriptions.
- Updated the icon for the “Response Tuning” Crew Ability.
- Updated the icon for “Peripheral Vision” Crew Ability.
- Players are now able to select the “None” option for blaster and engine cosmetic modifications.
Ships and Hangar
Components and Crew
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Corrected a text error in the “Thank you” email received from making a Cartel Coin purchase from Amazon.
- Corrected various typos in the Galactic Starfighter credits in French and German.