< 2.7.1 | 2.8.0 >
→ Read patch notes on SWTOR.com
- Preferred players no longer have Chat restriction, as intended.
- Emotes and Moods can now be unlocked in Collections.
- Jori Daragon’s Loincloth no longer causes missing textures on the wearer’s legs.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Gate Commander Draxus can longer be summoned and defeated multiple times per Dread Fortress lockout.
- Fixed an issue where Nefra, Who Bars The Way would not attack players standing in certain areas of her room in the Dread Fortress.
- Corrected an issue which unintentionally granted Energy Spheres immunity to Challenging Call and Threatening Scream during the Dread Master Brontes encounter in Dread Fortress.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed players to use Guardian Leap or Intercede to bypass terrain in Quesh Huttball Pit.
- The Lingering Sludge effect from the Toxic Sludge Pipes in the Quesh Huttball Pit is now applied to afflicted players immediately.
- The ability “Throw The Huttball” is now granted when first entering any Huttball match instead of when first touching the Huttball.