< 2.8.0b | 2.8.2 >
→ Read patch notes on SWTOR.com
Reap the Spoils of War! The second phase of the Spoils of War event has begun and Warzones now give double Commendations and Credits! Get in there and go berserk!
New Cartel Market Pack! The Club Vertica Nightlife Pack and Hypercrate is now available!
Bounty Contract Week returns! The event runs from July 8th 12:00 GMT (05:00 PDT) to July 15th 12:00 GMT (05:00 PDT).
Progress faster with a Double XP Week! Get twice the experience from July 1st 18:00 GMT (11:00 PDT) to July 8th 07:00 GMT (00:00 PDT).
- The High and Very High graphic presets for Shadow Map Cascades and Shadow Map Resolution have changed:
- High is now 1024 Resolution (down from 1280) and 4 Cascades (down from 6).
- Very High is now has 6 Cascades (down from 8).
- The Club Vertica Nightlife Pack is now available in the Cartel Market. Cost: 320 Cartel Coins.
- A Hypercrate of Club Vertica Nightlife Packs is now available in the Cartel Market. Cost: Cost: 6912 Cartel Coins (Discounted 10% for a limited time!)
- The Rest and Recharge item “Celebration Mishap” is now available to preview in Collections.
- Corrected the nameplates and tooltips of the Pink-Magenta Color Crystal and the Armor Lootboxes in the Starcluster Nightlife Pack.
- Updated the rarity icons for a number of Cartel Market items.
- The animation for “Emote: Crazy Talk” now loops.
- Items from the Nightlife Packs now properly show their name when being unlocked in Collections.
- Mandalore the Ultimate's Helmet has been given voice modulation.
- Fixed an improper material on the Vectron JM-13 Torrens so that it appears properly when Bloom is disabled.
- Beards no longer clip through Ajunta Pall’s Mask.
- The EL-34 Rotary Plasma Cannon Cartel Market icon now matches the item.
Classes + Combat
- Troopers now receive the correct amount of Energy Cells when accepting a Revive.
- Using Scamper or Exfiltrate no longer causes players to become indefinitely stuck if used while being knocked back, rooted, or stunned.
- Powertechs, Vanguards and Assassins are no longer able to use Guard outside of the required stance.
- The interrupt granted by Jarring Strike and K.O. no longer ignores interrupt immunity.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Lord Modo has taken remedial Sith Lord classes and has learned a new ability! He now uses “Mass Crush” during his Kuat Drive Yard encounter in order to match the Imperial Master Khoris encounter.
- Players who join an Operation in progress through the Group Finder can now use the “Travel Now” option.
- Made additional areas inaccessible during the Nefra, Who Bars the Way encounter in the Dread Fortress.
- The Guardians of the Fortress in the Dread Fortress no longer turn immediately after casting Slam.
- Corrupter Zero's army no longer has Boss Immunity in Story and Hard Mode Dread Fortress.
- It is no longer possible to avoid Dread Master Brontes' Supremacy by leaving line of sight during her Dread Fortress encounter.
- The Galactic Starfighter phase of the double rewards event has ended. The normal rate of Requisition and Credit gain has returned.
Components + Crew
- The slowing effect from Interdiction Missile no longer stacks.
Missions + NPCs
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to travel back to the Artus system if they reset the Imperial Agent Mission “Hero of the People” or left the system while the Mission was in-progress. Any players currently on this Mission will have their progress reset.
- The Republic version of “[WEEKLY] Tactical Flashpoints” can now only be accepted by Level 55 characters. Any players currently on this mission will have their progress reset.
- Warzones now give double Commendations and Credits.
- Players who travel to a Warzone or Warzone Arena with partial Expertise on an item (and thus not getting full Bolster benefits) now receive a notification that they are wearing less than ideal gear. Players with 0 Expertise on an item will not get this notification, as they will be Bolstered accordingly.